Monday, December 29, 2008

A Hawaiian Christmas

On Friday Brin and I hosted a party for the leadership team that helped with the event I described in my last post. After just mentioned that we'd like to host a party for the group, in typical Brazilian fashion, it took on a life of it's own. Soon we learned that it was going to have a "Hawaiian" theme and each person was to bring a white elephant gift. We had a great time with the group. I really have been impressed by their servant's heart and dedication. I hope you enjoy the pictures from our luau/Christmas party:







3 comments:

Tom Pflederer said...

I'm excited about the relationship you have with this group of young people and that you could host a party for them (I presume in your home.) I expect the influence of your whole family on them has already been significant and could grow in directions you cannot predict, probably far beyond the video consultant. Dad

Kelsie Bergquist said...

Way to go you guys! Looks like it was a blast! Happy New Year and I pray that you get more ideas in how to minister and bring out new traditions especially during holidays! Missing you all very much!

K and K said...

Brin throw a 'themed' party?! Not too hard to imagine :) Looks like you guys had a great time, and what a neat group of youth, glad you're able to be involved with their ministry and their lives. Miss you guys (and Brin's fun parties!)