Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Scratching Where it Itches


Now I know where the carnival rides from the Tremont Turkey Festival go during the winter. Altamira, Brazil. No kidding. I think I recognized some of the “carnies” from last summer. We really did go to a fair that was in town. The girls loved it. They rode the rides, won some candy at a shooting gallery and even bought carnival treats (carmeled apple, carmeled popcorn, and cotton candy).

The other day Brin asked Ava if she likes it here in Brazil. Her answered captured how we sometimes feel: “Yeah, but I itch a lot… but that’s ok, I like to scratch.”

3 comments:

geyerba said...

Keep blogging! It's always a treat to go to your blog and see something new.

Ben and Jo

davesonya said...

I'm in LOVE with those curls...glad to see no one has "found the scissors" lately.
~Sonya

Anonymous said...

Hey, great pictures. We enjoy reading ya'lls blog.
just wondering though, what airport would we fly into if we wanted to visit the mission.
keep postin'
Habacuc & Liz, Yael, Matias y ?
MTI