Friday, December 01, 2006

I scream, you scream


Our first field trip was to the ice cream factory. Actually it is just a storefront with a little production room and freezer in the back. Since we are such good customers, they let us come on a day they were making the ice cream and gave us a little tour and lecture. At the end we got samples, which is what the kids wanted all along. Me too. My favorite is maracuja (passion fruit) and abacaxi (pineapple) and coconut and chocolate. They also make popsicles there in a variety of flavors, including corn.

Note to those who like to critique our blog… if you thought our grammer and spelling was poor before we left for Brazil it is getting exponentially worse each day. I think the immersion in Portuguese is putting our English off kilter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Eva's face!!

And hello Tati!!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, we missed this field trip but maybe next time. Tell Tati hello!!! I also thought I saw Beto in the pic with Jed, a big hello to him. Pinworms!!???? Missed that wonderful experience also. Prayers are with you guys and your adjustment.