Friday, February 29, 2008

Portuguese... making me feel stupider every day.

Tim, Steve and Josh all packed and ready for our first day of school

Brin showing off her command of the perfect-present-subjunctive-reflexsive-gerund verb tense


Brain hurts... can't make words... must stop talking...

The other day I got out o
f Portuguese class and felt like if I didn't talk for the rest of the day I would be happy. Unfortunatly, it didn't work out that way.

Brin said she
feels like she's in college again, she's returned to the habit of sitting down to do her homework with a pencil in one hand a bag of chips in the other. I, on the other hand, don't ever remember feeling this worked over after a class.

Un
fortunatly learning about Portuguese is alot like learning about God: the more you know the more you realize you don't know...

1 comment:

Tom Pflederer said...

You've captured our experiences learning Japanese perfectly. Dad and Mom