Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Party for Rabbit

The other day Ava woke up and decided that today was her stuffed rabbit’s birthday. Cleide (always willing to make a cake) and Ella made the cake and at lunch we celebrated the unnamed rabbit’s birthday.
I’m not just sure what Ava was thinking when she declared it her rabbits birthday. Maybe she decided that today was a good day for a party, if so, no one really argued with her (We did, however, have to lay down some party ground rules after the next morning when Mia declared it was her teddy bear’s birthday).I suppose a pointless party is good now and then. It gives us perspective on our little inconveniences and struggles throughout the day. -JTP
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Dad

david c welker said...

hello...

I met you guys last November, in Altamira. I think you recently arrived and I was a part of the Cleveland Vineyard there on a short term trip Toledo/Cleveland.
Nice blog. I find it especially honest and insightful, as I continue to follow the Lord's lead in my life and a sense of call to the mission field. I pray for the Xingu very often, God bless you guys.