Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Sustained by a Glimpse

In less than 2 hours Brin and I leave for Chicago, where a plane awaits to take us and 11 students to Romania for 2 1/2 weeks. This is the last youth group event that I will lead. A fitting transition I suppose... giving students a taste of ministry in a foreign culture. Something that we realize more and more we know so little about. God's plan, although so often mysterious, is truly perfect. The passion for missions that he gave me so early in my life has manifested itself in a call to full-time mission work. Who is God giving that same passion to as a result of this trip? Jeremy, Jenny, Alyssa, Kaylie, Brett? It's an honor to be a part of God's mysterious plan. We only catch glimpses of it, but the glimpses sustain me.
-JTP

No comments: