Monday, April 27, 2009

Saying goodbye

Allison and I at a recent trip to a beach



I (Josh) am leaving tomorrow on a 5 day trip, I need to get some sleep, but I wanted to post something first...



Earlier tonight I said goodbye to my good friend Allison. He's going to Sao Paulo to study at a 3 month missionary training program. He learned about it from a friend who went through the program. I'm hoping it may be something that we can use with others as well. Allison is very excited, he'll be flying for the first time, and will probably be blown away by the sights and sounds of the big city.



Please pray that during this time Allison learns a lot about missions, but also that God would use this time to really draw near to him and give him a real passion for reaching the lost. Ironically, Allison wants to be a missionary pilot and mechanic (the same dream I had). I'm not sure where God will lead Allison, but he's already touched my life with his friendship and I know God will use him to touch the lives of many others.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Ana D. said...

Come and Participate on our latest photo challenge,

www.everydaymmoms.blogspot.com

Blessings!

Anonymous said...

ei amigo estou com saudade, ore por min vou em uma lugar muito perigoso sabado falar do amor de Deus... aqui e legal... frio muito bom... mas lugar de pessoas que precisa de Deus

daiane said...

aĆ­ gente que saudades desse sol!!!