Wednesday, June 27, 2007

So, is this goodbye?

Sorry about the picture. I meant to take some pictures of my "End of the Semester" party but didn't remember until we were cleaning up. Monday was my last day of class teaching English. I am really quite sad about it and quite confused too. I just cannot decide if I should commit to teaching next fall. I really liked it. I made some new friends outside of church. My students were enthusiastic and apparently they did learn something since they all passed their final exam. However, two nights a week means that those are nights Josh has to stay home, and also it makes it harder to do river travel as frequently as we might wish to.
Josh and the rest of group left for river ministry. I stayed back to put on the party and I caught up to them in Souzel by speedboat. More details about that trip to come.

No comments: